• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dear EmilyJayne

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WA

I'm terrifically sorry that you missed the point. I hope you're prepared to face those consequences. You see, it's not about the child's "right" to run away. I'm sorry you don't understand that.

And please, don't lie anymore. Thanks.

:cool:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Its not holding the minor against there parents will. Its allowing the child to do what they please. And no, the police will not come knocking at our door sense running away is not illegal as long as she stays in school and doesn't get into any trouble. I know from experience. I live in a city with a lot of teen who have troubled families and have found ways to escape.
ROFL Really. Can't wait until Emily's Precious Poopsie decides that she will also do as she pleases. What amazingly horrific parenting.

Silverplum

ROFL Really. Can't wait until Emily's Precious Poopsie decides that she will also do as she pleases. What amazingly horrific parenting.
I'm not surprised at all that I came right here to post my opinion about that line of nonsense, and find you already did. ;) :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">