• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

death termination status without notice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Michael Little

Over the course of 13 months, i had the payments for my mother life insurance debted from my bank account.I live in Minnesota and my mother is in Georgia.On 3/15/2000 the payments stop. I contact the insurance company to find out why. They wrote back and said it was a computer error.This was two months after the termination. When ask who file the death status, i received a runaround of fault finding and all pointing back at the company. They informed me to have my mother insurance reinstated i would have to pay the missed months to catch up.What legal ridhts do i have to sue them to get my mother reinstated? I really don't care about any damages(if any). I just want to have her insurance current.

ALawyer

If you want the coverage you have to pay the back premium. You would have paid it anyway and you don't get to avoid it just because there was an error.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">