• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Debt in PDCS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domi001

Hi,

I don't know if I can repay my debt to PDCS. I admit sometimes I used to gamble and now I'm struggling. I really didn't know what to do. Is there still a way? What will I do?

Last edited:

LdiJ

Hi,

I received a letter from Past Due Credit Solutions saying they would be grateful if I could contact them at an 0844 number about something important. I contacted the number provided but no one answered. Is this a legit or real PDCS number? I have no idea what it could be about as i have no debts to anyone.
They appear to be a collection agency located in the UK. If you are also located in the UK, you need to find a forum that deals with UK law. We deal with US law only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">