• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Debt review order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jwjackson

What is the name of your state?
Arizona

I have been served an order to review debtor finances and ability to pay. The Superior court document orders me to appear September 17, 2001. Does this invalidate the order, since it is 2002?

I was cautioned by the court admin. assistant that a warrant for my arrest would be issued if I fail to appear. If I am arrested, do I have a case for wrongful arrest?

JETX

Q1) "Does this invalidate the order, since it is 2002?"
A1) No. It is an obvious typo.

Q2) "I was cautioned by the court admin. assistant that a warrant for my arrest would be issued if I fail to appear. If I am arrested, do I have a case for wrongful arrest?"
A2) No.

And if your argument shown in Q1 above were valid, then your arrest would not be 'wrongful' since you didn't show up back in 2001!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">