• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DEED OF TRUST USE OF WORDS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CRABBMAN

Borrower may repay the principal amount outstanding under this note, in whole or part,at any time without penalty except with consent of note holder,who may require compensation for adverse income tax consequences of such early payments. What does this who may require compensation for adverse income tax consequences mean to the borrower?

quincy

What is the name of your state?

The lender can have adverse tax consequences if the loan is paid off early.

CRABBMAN

EAGLE COLORADO THANK YOU QUINCY. I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND AS A BORROWER HOW THE WORDS OF THE LENDER SAYING WHO MAY REQUIRE COMPENSATION FOR INCOME TAX CONSEQUENCES LEGALLY MEANS TO ME AS A BORROWER. IF ASKED IF I GET A NEW MORTGAGE AND PAY OFF OUTSTANDING BALANCE-LENDER CAN ASK ME TO PAY HIS ADVERSE TAX CONSEQUENCES,OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
EAGLE COLORADO THANK YOU QUINCY. I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND AS A BORROWER HOW THE WORDS OF THE LENDER SAYING WHO MAY REQUIRE COMPENSATION FOR INCOME TAX CONSEQUENCES LEGALLY MEANS TO ME AS A BORROWER. IF ASKED IF I GET A NEW MORTGAGE AND PAY OFF OUTSTANDING BALANCE-LENDER CAN ASK ME TO PAY HIS ADVERSE TAX CONSEQUENCES,OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE?
Honestly, contract review is beyond the scope of this forum, as it would amount to the unlawful practice of law. You should take the contract to an attorney who can review it in its entirety and advise you based on that thorough review.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">