• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Defending my copyright

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Possibly - although there are many many many bands that have formed, recorded a record or two, and then disbanded for various and assorted reasons. I don't think it wise on this site to identify any particular band, especially considering the content of this thread.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Possibly - although there are many many many bands that have formed, recorded a record or two, and then disbanded for various and assorted reasons. I don't think it wise on this site to identify any particular band, especially considering the content of this thread.
I think the post was in jest - the specific word to focus on was "Ostrich".

FlyingRon

And as I pointed out, Federal court service (for those in the US) is NOT done by mail (certified or otherwise). Not seeing how not signing for it is to any advantage.

quincy

And as I pointed out, Federal court service (for those in the US) is NOT done by mail (certified or otherwise). Not seeing how not signing for it is to any advantage.
I certainly see no advantage - and I can see several disadvantages.

Questionablechoices really should see what the letter says.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">