• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Degenerating Disc Vs Old Accident ??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cooljohn

I LIVE IN THE STATE OF CALIF, AND ON OCT 8,2003 Was Sideswiped on the freeway by a Peterbuilt and 3 days after the accident my right leg went out
unale to walk,admitted to a hospital for three days, xrays, mri,taken andi was diagnosed with a problem with sciatic nerve because of the collision.,Now
almost 2 yrs later in july of 2005 my leg went out again, however this time
the xray and mri confirmed a degenerated disc pinching the sciatic nerve, if iam able to find eviidence attributing my disc problem to the accident
am i able to once again contact the trucking firm without me loseing out on some type of statue of limitation ??? my back now has to be operated
on and fused which definitly changes what was viewed as compensation
2 yrs ago.

stephenk

"am i able to once again contact the trucking firm "

What was the result of your initial contacts with trucking firm? did you reach some type of settlement?

cooljohn

yes they compensated my insurence compay wo totalled the car and gave me a minimal pain and sufferring and lost wages check,but the pain and sufferring was based on the sciatic nerve problem,

stephenk

Did you sign a release of all claims in exchange for the check for the pain and suffering? If yes, then you cannot make any additional claim for injuries. sorry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">