• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Delaware,criminal state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I will make it brief,I filed for custody of my kids. 2 days before the schedualed court date my x-wife went into court and filed a review to show cause stating i did not pay child support for 12 weeks and testified to that affect.The court would not accept my form of payment as proof of payment.She went back into court and refiled for a whole 8 months an introduced a whole new set of records and changed her whole testimony to that affect.It was brought to my attention after the fact that my X-sister in law(her sister)was my attornies legal secratary (my X is a legal secretary too)and she admitted to me openly that she looked at my file.In the last hearing on this matter i asked to speak and my attorny told me to write it down and i did,I told him that she was trying to submit a different set of records and he never addresses it.I have gotten all my reciepts since then and i have copies of all the transcripts.I turned all the evidence over to the state's attorney generals office and they are exercising there right to not prosecute a crime,I'm not even sure that they investigated it completely.I have told my story to all my representatives and all they do is refer me to a lawyer referal service and no lawyer will touch it(small town)I have attempted to file litagation on my own and can't figure out how to get before a jury of my peers to prove the crime that they committed and all the damage it has caused me and my kids.It's plain and simple my x conspired to committ fraud during the process of juris prudence and i can prove it, she committed 17 counts of perjury and her own testimony along with my reciepts proves it,I can provide all the evidence to anyone who cares to see and can help me get some justice so the truth will come out.Thank you for listening. Dave

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential