• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Delay in completion date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Valeria050

What is the name of your state? TN
Hi there! I contracted one company A back in July to build an office for me by October 1st 2018. At the same time I contracted another company B to sell my services starting January 1st 2019. Company A just came back to me with the revision schedule saying that they won’t be able to finish on time due to their mistake. According to their new schedule, completion date is December 1st. I am just afraid they won’t finish on time again and I will have to delay my services to company B. What are my legal options at this point? Thank you in advance!

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? TN
Hi there! I contracted one company A back in July to build an office for me by October 1st 2018. At the same time I contracted another company B to sell my services starting January 1st 2019. Company A just came back to me with the revision schedule saying that they won’t be able to finish on time due to their mistake. According to their new schedule, completion date is December 1st. I am just afraid they won’t finish on time again and I will have to delay my services to company B. What are my legal options at this point? Thank you in advance!
Have they started the work?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">