• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

delayed police report

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sad&angry

my family member was killed in auto accident about a year ago. at first police dept. informed us it would be about six mo. before complete police report due to severity of the accident. when i contact them in april, they assured me that it would be done in about two weeks. ever since then, whenever i call them, i hear the same thing. they told me it would be done in about two weeks everytime i called them. the accident itself was a great shock to our family. this delay has caused such a grief in our family, i am furiouse. I am korean and it has crossed my mind more once that maybe it was discrimination against my race. police dept. always gives me same excuse that they are understaffed. do i have any base on law suite against police dept.?

sad and angry
from PA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">