• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

demutualization

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rghjudi

New York
A What exactly happens when a life insurance policey becomes demutualized? what happens to the benificiary?

My Mother had J.H. $10,000.00 life policies that were paid up in 1960 what would have been the worth of one when JHancock demutualized?

I don't know if you remember me, I had asked advice about financial exploitaion that my sister did on my mother prior to death, I'm still putting it togther in building a strong enough case for the DA.
Anyway any light you can shed on the above dilema I have will be much appreciated. Thank you

rghjudi

New York State

What exactly happens to a life insurance policey when it demutualizes? Please explain step by step if possible.
What if there was a benifiary to the policey?
Thank you
:confused:

rghjudi

NEW YORK STATE :confused:

WOULD YOU PLEASE EXPALIN STEP BY STEP WHAT HAPPENS TO A LIFE INSURANCE POLICEY WHEN IT IS DEMUTUALIZED?
WHAT BECOMES OF THE BENIFICIARY

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">