• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Denied Disability too many times to remember.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slowride66

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Central ,Florida .USA

Hello one & or all.

Please bare with me this is complex issue & I am highly agitated & always in pain.

I have spinal impingements & Bi Lateral Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
This has been a never ending battle since about the year 2000.

I have a Disability Attorney & have been in front of 2 different ALJ's for the amount of 3 times .Plus 3 or 4 denials prior.

There is a ton of Medical evidence that supports my claims.
This case has been remanded by the appeals council many times & the ALJ keeps ignoring the Appeals Councils advise & all the evidence in my medical records. taking weight in the quacks that they sent me to.

Each time they deny me it takes 2 years to come back around.
This time I don't have 2 years to play their waiting game.
It has become high time for me to stir the poop bucket.:eek:

I need to know how I can find out about the ALJ .

I want to know the cases she has had .

I need to know what the % is of approval & denial.

I need to know her education & what makes her able to judge disability cases.

And you guessed it I have no money left . my savings is gone my credit in ruins & the loans from my mom are killing her as well as my wife & I.
I'm 43 years old & sick & tired of being sick & tired.

I have tried here to keep it simple there is a lot of things wrong that need be fixed.
The only thing I can grantee is that I will not back down even when my case gets approved .

I know I can't be the only one.

Please any directions suggestions input is greatly appreciated.

I just need to get shoved in the right direction & learn the correct way to find the answers.

SR66:DWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Mabus

Advice... move to another state. Maybe they'll recieve you better than that Floraduh state. In the mean time, contact a local news station, and tell them that, and also see if you can ask them to ask if anyone can help you out any way they can (like if you need some money raised to help you in moving). First seek the requirements to the other states on the matter so you see if they require a certain amount of years to live there beforehand, and how many. The least to none the better for you.

Florida is a retirment state I heard. That means much money is pumped out on disabilities to where just maybe it is why they cant afford carrying you on their back. Move to a state where it's not so too many elder folks. Then the case load is low to welcome you. The sooner you move, the sooner you get what you need.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">