• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Denied insurance.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

angyinmemphis

What is the name of your state? Hello. I live in Memphis, Tennesse. My husband and I just got heath insurance for our family. The problem is, I got Denied because of my history with Hepatitis C. I was told that since i am unsurable, that I could get insurance though this goverment thing called tenncare. I applied for this tenncare and they said we made to much money. Hell I'm not asking for foodstamps or to pay my bills. I just need insurance.... Sorry didn't mean to go off like that, but I just don't understand. I guess what I'm asking is, can someone lead me to some INSURANCE. Please..:confused:

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Need more information.

1.) Is the insurance you are talking about that denied you, group health insurance through an employer or individual insurance?

2.) If group insurance, did you apply for it as soon as you were eligible or did you wait? If you waited, why? The reason CAN make a difference.

3.) If group insurance, is it through your husband's employment or your own?

4.) Who told you that you were uninsurable?

R

Rowbear

All insurance companies will sell you insurance no matter what the circumstances are but the cost will not be reasonable. The cost would be as high as if you were in the hospital paying medical bills even before you are sick. It would be better for you to setup your own trust fund to support your medical needs rather than pay high insurance premiums.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">