• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dental Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dillmon

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in the state of Ohio. We are having an issue with my husband's company and my dental coverage. They are telling us that I am not covered because they sent out a letter telling us that we had to supply them with a copy of our marriage license for me to be on the policy. We never received this letter. We have since supplied them with the copy they requested. They are still refusing to put me on the policy. They are constantly coming up with different reasons. We have supplied them with everything they have asked for. We even have paperwork from them stating that I was covered the previous year and they are saying that it is incorrect. I am at a loss as to what to do. I am not sure if I have a case to take to an attorney or not. In the mean time I am sitting here with 2 teeth that need to have root canals and one is abscessed. I just don't know where to turn for help to get this situation resolved. :confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

ecmst12

You should get that abscess taken care of before it kills you, even if you have to pay out of pocket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">