• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dental Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cutsiepie19

I live in Texas. I went to this super cheesey orthodontist in my area (one with a commercial). I didn't have orthodontic coverage on my insurance when I first signed the contract with this dentist. Later I ended up getting this coverage and refinanced so that my insurance would pay for my care. The same day I refinanced I gave their clerk a copy of my insurance info and she said that the other woman would have to call it in and we would sign a new contract, so they'd call me back (which they never did; so I never signed a new financing contract). They are now saying that they don't have record of my insurance, and they're wanting to charge me some astronomical amount that my insurance would have paid for. Can I be held liable because somewhere along the way THEY lost my insurance information?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">