• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dental Malpractice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AVS

My wife has been going to the same dentist for over 2 years. When she went in August of this year, the Dentist looked at the x-rays in her file (from last year) and noticed a lot of decay under a crown(this is the first my wife heard of it). The dentist checked and did find excessive decay under the crown. The earliest appointment she could get was November. A couple of days later the crown felt loose (from the poking and proding). My wife called the dentist and they put her on a waiting list. Tonight (10/10) the crown fell out WITH HALF THE TOOTH completely decayed. We will have to spend a lot of money for the repair. Do we have a malpractice case for the costs of repair?
Any help would be appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">