• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dental practice liability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dunknow

What is the name of your state? florida

I am looking for an attorney to take on the ADA and toothpaste
companies.Fluoride is one of the most dangerous substances known to man. I know you all think I'm nuts here. Just do a little research on your computer. I am very serious about this. They took on tobacco and now fast food...This is not frivilous.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dunknow said:
What is the name of your state? florida

I am looking for an attorney to take on the ADA and toothpaste
companies.Fluoride is one of the most dangerous substances known to man. I know you all think I'm nuts here. Just do a little research on your computer. I am very serious about this. They took on tobacco and now fast food...This is not frivilous.

My response:

In the example cases you mention (Tobacco & Fast food), there were alleged damaged plaintiffs.

In what manner have YOU, as a potential plaintiff, been damaged by fluoride?

Do you have independent proof of your damages that directly link fluoride to your alleged injuries?

IAAL

vrzirn

For over fifty years the proven benefits of fluoride have over-shadowed any alleged adverse effects. Several hundred children a year are treated at health care facilites for suspected overingestion.. Most of the outcomes are not serious and 80% of the children are under 6.
To receive a probable toxic dose, a 10kg child would have to ingest 50 mg flouride. That translates into 10.1 grams 1.1% NaF gel; 32.7 grams 0.63% SnF2 gel; 33.3 grams 1,500 ppm F toothpaste; 50 grams 1,000 ppm f toothpaste and 221 ml 0.05%NaF rinse.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of small children.
Your chance of a successful suit is even less than the one by the fatties.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">