• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Denying Visitation Rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I'm just trying to help my boyfriend with this tough situation in any way I can. I didn't know it was required for him to make a post, hes not very tech saavy and didnt even know these kinds of things exist. I followed the rules and did not pretend to be him. I was honest and was just seeking advice for our situation. Thank you to all that shared a helpful and informative response. Much appreciated.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I'm just trying to help my boyfriend with this tough situation in any way I can. I didn't know it was required for him to make a post, hes not very tech saavy and didnt even know these kinds of things exist. I followed the rules and did not pretend to be him. I was honest and was just seeking advice for our situation. Thank you to all that shared a helpful and informative response. Much appreciated.
Yes, you were very honest, and that is appreciated.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
No one's saying you weren't. But there are often questions that third parties can't answer and going through someone else often leads to a garbled understanding. If this is too high-tech, then he may be best served by retaining a lawyer for help...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">