• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

deportation

• Thread starter eric martinovic
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eric martinovic

What is the name of your state? I live in Dallas,Texas and have a question involving immigration.I am from Brazil and have come to the U.S. to work flying helicopters on a work visa.Everything was going fine until i decided to buy o home.I was given some paperwork to sign and i failed to notice a portion that the agent had filled me out as a U.S. citizen(he just assumed this).Now i have been contacted by INS that i will be deported because of this mistake.I have a hearing coming up , can you give me any useful advise???

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

eric martinovic said:
What is the name of your state? I live in Dallas,Texas and have a question involving immigration.I am from Brazil and have come to the U.S. to work flying helicopters on a work visa.Everything was going fine until i decided to buy o home.I was given some paperwork to sign and i failed to notice a portion that the agent had filled me out as a U.S. citizen(he just assumed this).Now i have been contacted by INS that i will be deported because of this mistake.I have a hearing coming up , can you give me any useful advise???

My response:

Yes.

Sayonara.

Hasta Luego.

Aloha.

Via con Dios.

See ya later.

Can you say, "Ba-Bye"?

IAAL

E

eric martinovic

You are a poor excuse for a human being cakaroache!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: reply

eric martinovic said:
You are a poor excuse for a human being cakaroache!

My response:

No, it's "cockroach."

Besides, you need to go back home. The United States has a huge, growing, population with too many foreigners using precious resources, freeway room, food, and worst of all, good jobs that an American citizen can fill.

I'm really sorry that Brazil doesn't have any helicopters for you to fly, but that's not my problem. I want an American to have your job, and I want your flight home to be safe and expedient.

The United States is a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want you living here.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Originally posted by ajolie

You're a ****ing racist...go to hell moron.

==================================

My response:

What does "race" have to do with your post, and my responses? That's another reason for you to go back home - - you appear to be using words that you don't understand; which leads me to believe that you have no understanding about American culture, and that an American needs your job, and the space that you occupy in this country. If anything, I am not a "racist", but a "nationalist" and an "isolationist" - - I will defend any American in this country before I defend a foreigner who shouldn't be here. Citizens come first. Foreigners come last.

And, I will undoubtedly "go to hell" - - most attorneys do, so I'm told - - but thank you for reminding me.

Moron? No, sir. I am quite intelligent. I am intelligent enough, at least, to know that you will be going home after your immigration hearing.

And, despite your sentiments toward me, I do sincerely wish you a happy life, and a safe journey back home. So, it's one down, 37 million left to go.

Like I said before, "Good-bye."

IAAL

Last edited:
K

knorris

You took the words right out of my mouth IAAL.
I say byb-bye ajolie. :D :D :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Originally posted by knorris72142

"You took the words right out of my mouth IAAL."

===================================

My response:

Which ones?

The words where I said, "I will undoubtedly "go to hell" - - most attorneys do, so I'm told - - but thank you for reminding me"?

IAAL

K

knorris

Sorry IAAL

I didn't mean to include the statemant that you would go to hell.
Kathie :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Sorry IAAL

"I didn't mean to include the statemant that you would go to hell.
Kathie"

My response:

I know you didn't - - I was just yanking your cord a little bit !

However, I really should. I've been "damned" to go to Hell so many times in my career that I've come to believe it.

My priest, Father Ryan, even said, "IAAL, you're the only person I know that has his own key to the gates of Hell. Please use it."

Now, that's "authority."

IAAL

K

knorris

Re: Re: Sorry IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:

"I didn't mean to include the statemant that you would go to hell.
Kathie"

My response:

I know you didn't - - I was just yanking your cord a little bit !

However, I really should. I've been "damned" to go to Hell so many times in my career that I've come to believe it.

My priest, Father Ryan, even said, "IAAL, you're the only person I know that has his own key to the gates of Hell. Please use it."

Now, that's "authority."

IAAL

You are funny. I always enjoy reading your response's. Kathie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">