• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Derivative Citizenship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am in the process of claiming my derivative citizenship through my mother. I was born December of 1981. My mother is deceased, and I am having difficulties locating the records required to prove her physical presence in the US. Is there some way you can help or is there some sort of Ivestigative Company I can go through.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential