• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

destruction of property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seniorslave

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? colorado

my 13 year old son has been written a ticket for destruction of property riding his ATV on a farm access road (with permission). He hit a piece of fence that was in the road (the fence belongs to the property owner on the south side of the road, not the farmers land) the piece of fence was a brace for the fence that the property owner had intentionally placed and wrote "keep out" on. The brace (made of pvc was not broken, the screw came out. I cannot find any info on the property owners liability for placing this brace where he knew the kids would hit it. He complains about the noise behind his property due to the atv's.

seniorslave

seniorslave said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state? colorado

my 13 year old son has been written a ticket for destruction of property riding his ATV on a farm access road (with permission). He hit a piece of fence that was in the road (the fence belongs to the property owner on the south side of the road, not the farmers land) the piece of fence was a brace for the fence that the property owner had intentionally placed and wrote "keep out" on. The brace (made of pvc was not broken, the screw came out. I cannot find any info on the property owners liability for placing this brace where he knew the kids would hit it. He complains about the noise behind his property due to the atv's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">