• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

*DETAILS ADDED* mean office manager

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J. Rogers

What is the name of your state?TX
I added details to I worked at a doctors office...mean office manager because I do need for someone to help me figure out what I can do. One of the things that really bothers me is the unpaid lab bill because it will go into collection Sept. 2. It makes me sad that there are people out there that you get stuck working with that end up being like this. I don't think people believe you when you say things about being possibly sexually harassed, or they act as if you brought it on youreself. I am so afraid that when I go get another job that it will be the same way. It makes me not even want to look for anything, but I love what I do! I'm not young and I was treated like a little girl. It was humiliating.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You have not told us one thing that will allow us to answer your question.

I don't want to know how sad you are and I don't want to know how unfair it is. What I need to to tell me is WHAT IS YOUR SUPERVISOR DOING AND/OR SAYING THAT YOU BELIEVE CONSTITUTES HARASSMENT? "Being mean" is not enough. SPECIFICALLY what is being said or done?

And I'm probably going to regret asking this, but what does an unpaid lab bill have to do with anything?

DO NOT open a new thread to answer. Click on POST REPLY and answer in THIS thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">