• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

did not re-affirm vehcile loan, can I turn it over with minor body dents?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?tx
I did not re-affirm the loan on my car and that car was included in ch7. My case has been discharged. I have few minor dents on my car and I am worried if I turn it over as it is, I might be held responsible for repair costs of those dents. Is that true or I am just freaking out?



Senior Member
You're freaking out.. just give it back, they cannot hold you liable for any part of it if you did not reaffirm the loan.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential