• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Direct TV sticking me with bogus bill

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jrlmoyer224

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I recently moved and when we did I mailed in my last Direct TV payment and filled out the back portion provided to let them know that I was moving and would inform them of the new address when I was ready to have the new house hooked up. Well I called to let them know and they said no, problem you just have a ballance for the last month! I spoke with every supervisor up and down the chain, not one of them denies I "probably" filled out THEIR form(which I did), multiple people have admitted to it being a glitch in their system that those forms get thrown away without ever being read once the actual payment is processed. Yet everyone tells me "there is nothing I can do. We know yuo are right, and I would be mad too, but all I can say is if you want us to come out you have to pay it." This is freaking nuts, they tell me there is no one else to talk to, all I can do is write a letter, please tell me I have other options. It wouldnt be such a big deal but they are the only ones with the nfl ticket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">