• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disability denied---????????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

HTrainer

I am pregnant and due in April. I left work in Jan because of Pres. of the co. making work very stressful. I was advised by co (not the pres) to go on short term disability early instead of quitting and losing ins ben etc. I found out that I was denied by the ins. co. because my baby is fine (thank GOD) and that because there is nothing much to go on to indicate that I cannot do my job. I have been out of work with no pay for a month now and may have to go back to my job for a few more months before the short term will kick in. ( I do not want to do that, I do not want to ever go back--the pres of the co is *&^%&% to be nice) Would I benefit from an Attorney or is it a lost cause????? to try and fight this... Do I have any options... Thanks I live in MA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">