• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disability premium amount

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

landpimp2000

What is the name of your state?I am self-employed and considering a non-cancelable (to age 65) long term disability policy. My income has averaged between $75-85,000 the last 5 years. I would like to be able to replace about 60% of it. I am 46 years old and in good health....no pre-existing conditions. Does anyone here have a rough estimate or range of what the premiums would be?

JETX

Damn, you can't even get your insult right!!! I didn't say anything about the brevity of your post!!
Do the world a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool. :D

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No. No one has any idea what the range of premiums would be.

Why not? Well, for one thing, that kind of information is state specific. And despite a prompt for you to provide it, you neglected to give us what state you're in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">