• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disability won't pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tfitch

my husband diabetic 25 years and took a small loan at a finance co. the lady there talked us in to taking the disability insurance. i told her of the diabetes and she assured me we could still get this,. now husband sicka nd out of work now 13 months signed up on ssdi and we cannot get this insurance to pay. we have been 13 months trying. we even paid 800.00 or so ourselfs before we refused to pay anymore. they are suppose to be paying those payments. still haven't. co. calls the other day wanting money. i told them to collect it from the insurance co. they did say we could be put in a bad credit standing. can this be so and why should they get by with this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">