• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disabled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tacoboot

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? south carolina I AM DISABLED AND MY ONLY INCOME IS FROM DISABILITY INSURANCE AND SOCIAL SECURITY. I HAVE A MEETING WITH THE SHERIFF NEXT WEEK . MY FAMILY HAS ONE VEHICLE A TRUCK WE USE TO CARRY MY WHEELCHAIR AND TAKE ME TO THE DOCTORS. WE ARE STILL PAYING FOR THIS TRUCK. WE HAVE APPLIED AND GOTTEN A TAX EXEMPT STATUS ON THE TRUCK FOR MEDICAL . WILL THE SHERIFF TAKE MY TRUCK?? ALSO WHEN WILL I FILL OUT A CLAIM OF EXEMPT FORM FOR MY BANK ACCOUNTS. THE ONLY MONEY THAT GOES INTO THESE ACCOUNTS ARE FROM DISABILITY? :confused:

tacoboot

Disabled In Sc

tacoboot said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state? south carolina I AM DISABLED AND MY ONLY INCOME IS FROM DISABILITY INSURANCE AND SOCIAL SECURITY. I HAVE A MEETING WITH THE SHERIFF NEXT WEEK . MY FAMILY HAS ONE VEHICLE A TRUCK WE USE TO CARRY MY WHEELCHAIR AND TAKE ME TO THE DOCTORS. WE ARE STILL PAYING FOR THIS TRUCK. WE HAVE APPLIED AND GOTTEN A TAX EXEMPT STATUS ON THE TRUCK FOR MEDICAL . WILL THE SHERIFF TAKE MY TRUCK?? ALSO WHEN WILL I FILL OUT A CLAIM OF EXEMPT FORM FOR MY BANK ACCOUNTS. THE ONLY MONEY THAT GOES INTO THESE ACCOUNTS ARE FROM DISABILITY? :confused:

Debt Guy

Taco,

Look over on the left side of the keyboard. See the key that says "caps lock"? OK, press it once, stick a knife under it and pop it off. Now throw it out the window.

Typing in all caps is really hard to read and is considered not polite.

Why are you meeting with the Sheriff? What is the background? Where you sued and what happened?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">