• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discharged from air force with RE-2C

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
I was discharged from the air force after two weeks for adjustment disorder. I believe my reenlistment code was RE-2C. Is it possible to get the RE code changed as to allow me to reenlist or seek a commission.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential