• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discovery of typical statistics

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JAHMAL1

Please Help! I am in urgent need of the average real time that has elapsed in Unlawful Detainer Complaints between expiration of a "30 Day" notice and the filing of the U.D. Complaint in Northern California or relavent CA. County.
Is there a public searchable database for this info?
or help line?
Over the past 12 months, or 6 months, or 90 days?

HomeGuru

Wassup bro, well I'm posting in real time here. All attorneys and courts have there own speed and time frame. You should call the clerks office and ask them.

J

JAHMAL1

Discovery Statistics

Sorry to have had to step out for Parent Teacher conf....
I am working against a devious landlord who is not above creating pre-dated notices and claiming their validity, however he cannot stop the real clock! I am hoping that the dates of his court actions will be out of sync with the norm for landlords trying to evict tenants. The "pre-dates" he uses preclude any use of "retaliation" defense although they legal action was retaliation motivated from a Police action against the landlords illegal forced entry.
The more than 45 days between expiration (75+ total)of the 'created' 30 day eviction notice and the filing of the U.D. is coraborating evidence of my claim no such notice was issued.

J

JAHMAL1

Discovery Statistics

At your suggestion I telephoned the Superior Court clerk's office for Santa Clara County. The 'knowledgable but not accredited' source indicated that the Unlawful Detainer Complaint typically follows "very quickly" on the expiration of the 30 day notice without satisfactory remedy.
"within 10 days?" "even less"
A legal aide society was suggested as a potential keeper of real data records.

Bytheway - After how much time(or what events) due you need to re-issue a 30 day notice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">