• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

i have filed a discrimination complaint against my employer.i believed i was being passed over for jobs because of my race.now the company has post this same job opening again. is this a set up from the company. should i go after this job.knowing that they will probably denied me again or claim the complaint was bogus because i now have the job.

A

Attorney_Replogle

RLee: If you sincerely wanted that job then most definitely you should apply again for it. Assuming they turn you down again, such a job denial may strengthen your employment discrimination claim. It would tend to do so if their former denials and the most recent were based upon an illegal basis such as your race. However, you should consult with a labor lawyer in your state for further advice. You can find one at this web site. Good luck!

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">