• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discrimination???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Then I wouldn't take her evaluation as gospel. It's difficult for someone working for one company to effectively determine the job positions and pay rates of another company since every employer has subtleties about them that are not evident to someone outside.

However, if you believe that the sole reason you are not being promoted is your race, your first step is to talk to your own HR.

Atuggle26

Then I wouldn't take her evaluation as gospel. It's difficult for someone working for one company to effectively determine the job positions and pay rates of another company since every employer has subtleties about them that are not evident to someone outside.

However, if you believe that the sole reason you are not being promoted is your race, your first step is to talk to your own HR.
I've talked to her about my promotion and no one can give me a clear reason as to why and last time someone bought up a lawsuit against my company it was against the same supervisor for sexual harassment. She did win her case after but was terminated for even filing the lawsuit because the company didn't do anything about it

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">