• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dismisal of Claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mjohanna

What is the name of your state? California

My stress claim was denied because it didn't fall within the scope of my employment per labor code 3600A. I believe my company is liable due to negligence of providing me an unethical, unlaw work environment which cause undo stress.

Can the claim be denied if the company worker's comp insurance adjuster filed for a qualified medical evaluation from the state and then denied my claim before I was able to attend the appointment they requested?

If my claim is not compensable does that mean that the workers comp company insurance is not going to be liable for medical psychological evaluation and shrink visit they have already approved?

I would ask my claims adjuster from workers comp insurance but she hasn't returned my calls 9 of them since 1/25/07 and the claim was denied 2/7/07

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Stress claims are ENORMOUSLY difficult to get approved under workers comp. Maybe 1 in 5,000 gets approved. Maybe.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">