• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disorderly Conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My son was charged with disorderly conduct, arrested and was released without having to pay any money. His court date is in November, will he need a lawyer? In his apartment complex, after 9:00 PM-no one is allowed to be in front of their buildings and he was approached by an officer when talking to someone in a car. This is in PG County, Maryland.




Consult a lawyer. The rule/ordinance may be illegal.

This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential