• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dispute on paypal/ ebay. Plese help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brennanspillman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california

Last month i sold an architecture program, that i had won from Skills USA (a nation wide comp), to help pay for school. I have just started fiigureing out what to sell and what not to sell. Well i got a dispute email from paypal saying the guy says that he cant register it and that it is a "not for resell" copy. In my ebay auction i clearly stated i had a no return policy and he also bought the product useing the 'buy it now' feature on ebay. He did not contact me on any difficulties that he may have or on my return policy. Am i legally obligated to scrape up money where ever i can find it to pay him back?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Duplicate Post: https://forum.freeadvice.com/online-purchases-sales-87/ebay-paypal-dispute-please-help-436095.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">