• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


celica 2

What is the name of your state? south carolina

I want to get my divorce re-opened. From what I hear its going to be next to impossible. As a result of ineffective counsel, I lost everything I'd worked so hard for. I had absolute proof that my, then wife, was committing adultery thru many affairs during our marriage but I loved her and wanted to keep the marriage together because of our children. Her plan was to divorce me on grounds of adultery, get the home, have me pay for it and hook up with her boyfriend. Well, she filed for divorce (adultery) which was denied, she could not prove it because it never happened. My lawyer didn't present anything on my behalf, no witnesses called, nothing! I lost my home and I'm paying her alimony or maintenance as its called here. I'm looking to sue for ineffective counsel what lawyer handles lawsuits against other lawyers?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential