• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce and Meth???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?Washington

I live in Mason County in Washington State, Married 23.5 yrs, Have one dependent son age 16, We own our own home, and have a family business of at least 14 years. My husband is the owner contractor. I do the books.
My husband has filed for divorce effective November 23, 2004. I have yet to respond. I have until the Second of February 2005 to respond.

There is a restraining order in place. Custody is not an issue.

I don’t know what to do. He has an attorney and I don’t.

A little background, There are drugs involved (Meth). He has admitted to the Doctors in the emergency room he has a drug problem I want him to get treatment. Can someone please help me. Yet I also need to respond to this divorce order in a timely matter.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential