• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce but broke

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

52walton1964

Ohio. I have been separated for 1 year. My husband is trying to force a dissolution on me which will never happen. I want to file for divorce but he refuses to give me any marital funds for.an attorney. I have been cut off financially, gotten a cpo filed on me that's not true, thrown out of my home and basically homeless. I need help

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ohio. I have been separated for 1 year. My husband is trying to force a dissolution on me which will never happen. I want to file for divorce but he refuses to give me any marital funds for.an attorney. I have been cut off financially, gotten a cpo filed on me that's not true, thrown out of my home and basically homeless. I need help
You can file pro se and have the filing fee waived. The Supreme Court of Ohio website has all the forms necessary. IT will also enable you to ask for an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">