• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce indiana 60 days count weekends and holidays?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BetterDays79

Im going through a divorce, in the state of Indiana. I know it's 60 days I see that, but nobody can tell me when the first day is when the last is. My question is the days only count for buisness days? Or all days count, anyone tell me? It's uncontested also so it should be simple. I just want know the day it's going to be over thank you.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Why don't you just assume it's business days (even though it's not)? That way, you'll never have a problem.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/divorce-uncontested-indiana-child-relocation-634773.html

Keep it all together.

LdiJ

Wife moved on with a guy I don't like it, while legally married it's not easy. That's why
If you are not planning to do something where you NEED your divorce decree to be final, then why does it matter WHEN its final? Just move on with your life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">