• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? ARIZONA

Just a few ?'s regarding divorce....

First of all...what if both parties do not agree on the divorce is there anything my husband can do to actually stop me from leaving him???

Second off...in the case of adultry...what kind of proof would you need..and does the law now a days consider "online dating" as an act of adultry or is it not examined???

And last of all what can my husband do to keep me in the state?? we have two kids together but for me to leave i need to go to my hometown in oregon..where i have family to help me get on my feet...what can he do to stop me???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential