• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rosa

I am going to be filing for divorce in Minnesota. My husband threatens and intimidates me and I'm scared. I have plans to file for a restraining order but I'm still afraid. What happens if he kicks me out of the house and doesn't allow me back in to my three children? Also, in Minnesota, are there any guarantees that I'll get my children as far as custody goes and what if I want to move -- not out of state but a few hours away. Would a judge think that as harmful to the children or not? I currently live in a very small town and would like to move to a larger town for more opportunities for me and my kids. The ages of my kids are 14, 10, and 6. HELP! Rosa

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">