• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HRZ

I read OP in context that EX was deliberately frustrating getting her off mortgage , close to scuttling his own ship...but It may also be that by now he is in too big a hole to get out ...OP you might be wiser to use counsel to squeeze as hard as the situation permits . You remain at very significant risk if he sinks the ship...

LdiJ

I read OP in context that EX was deliberately frustrating getting her off mortgage , close to scuttling his own ship...but It may also be that by now he is in too big a hole to get out ...OP you might be wiser to use counsel to squeeze as hard as the situation permits . You remain at very significant risk if he sinks the ship...
Her credit is already trashed. He clearly doesn't have the money to fix the problem at this point. She can certainly get a consult with an attorney to see if there is anything realistically viable that she can do. However I would not encourage her to throw good money after bad.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">