• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dj Needing some advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?

I am From the uk

hi i am a dj i the uk and have supplied a disco on january 1st 2005 and its all gone tits up by the reason that i am in trouble from the venue the say that the entertainment that i supplied was rubbish the music was poor and now they want a full refund now this is not the case the said dj states that the disco went well and that there were people on the dancefloor all night all in all the disco was there for five hours from start to finnish can someone please tell me they have a right to there money back :eek:


Senior Member
From the top of the board: US Law Only - YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE

You'll need to find a lawyer or law site that covers UK law to get an answer to your question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential