• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DMV/Judgement passed against drivers license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jgw2002

What is the name of your state? oregon
i have a valid california license, but according to oregon dmv, i have had driving privaledges suspended for state of oregon. a judgement has been passed against me for a traffic accident, charges were put against me, and was found guilty. i was never cited, arrested for, or saw a judge regarding this accident. it is supposedly a hit and run, based on some of my belongings in car. there are no witnesses putting me at the scene. how can someone be judged without being charged, arrested or having seen a judge, especially when there is no one placing me at the scene?

P

ProResearch

This is pretty obvious, so perhaps that is why you have not received any responses. But I do like to answer those that don't get a response when I have time plus I'm trying to get my daily averages up :) ::just kiddddddding::

You should see an attorney who specializes in traffic law NOW -- do not wait or you will need to see an attorney specializing in criminal law.

S

sonofamoo

thats because any and all paperwork was sent to the address on your drivers license and/or car regsitration.

And the post office is Forbidden BY LAW to foward the mail, so it was sent back addresse moved.

You had your court date, but you did not live at the address the DMV had for you, so you lost!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">