• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do all the states have this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

beth_parr

What is the name of your state?I'm in MI and we have a automated number to call to find out about case status and payments and enforcement. I beleive it is called an IVR system. I know CO also has this I was just wondering if 50 states had this. Anyone know?

thanks,
beth

Zephyr

wisconsin does not have one that I am aware of

edit to add, wisconsin does have the child support line, where you can find info on payments made

but I am not aware of any line to check the status of a pending case

after a case is closed the generic details can be looked up on line

Last edited:
beth_parr said:
What is the name of your state?I'm in MI and we have a automated number to call to find out about case status and payments and enforcement. I beleive it is called an IVR system. I know CO also has this I was just wondering if 50 states had this. Anyone know?

thanks,
beth
Texas has a website

Whyte Noise

In Missouri you can either check online and see the last 3 payments posted, when they were received, when they were dispursed, etc. or you can call an automated 800 number and find out the same information.

In Tennesse you can check online or call an 800 number.

In Georgia you can check online.

Those are the states I know about personally.

beth_parr

I wasn't talking about closed cases just open ones. here in MI it's a 800 number too.
you can get last 3 payments and current amount owed and general info.

Zephyr

so we have:

1. Wisconsin
2. Texas
3. Kentucky
4. Missouri
5. Tennessee
6. Georgia
7. Michigan
8. New Jersey
9. New York
10. Indiana
11. Pennsylvania
12. Kansas
13. Ohio
14. California (kinda sorta maybe)
15. Alabama

where are the other 35?

Last edited:

casa

Zephyr said:
so we have:

1. Wisconsin
2. Texas
3. Kentucky
4. Missouri
5. Tennessee
6. Georgia
7. Michigan
8. New Jersey
9. New York
10. Indiana
11. Pennsylvania
12. Kansas
13. Ohio

where are the other 37?
I'm in CA...but never went through CSE. I do know that most parents advice me they call the contact # and are assigned a case worker and that's who they call when they have problems/questions.

Perhaps others in CA know if there is a website.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">