• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do i have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rjman

What is the name of your state? California

Hello, i am wondering if i have a case regarding what happend to me at school about 3 weeks ago.

It is the second week of my senior year and the bell has rang to go to class. The bell is 5 minutes long with a 2 minute warning bell before you are tardy. I am in the quad area as the bell rings and the campus supervisor tells us to go to class. My class is very nearby so i am not worried about being late. After about the fourth time he tells me and my friends to go to class we start to walk. He is walking with us and i am about to go into class as the 2 minute warning bell begins to ring. He then immediately turns to me and says im late and tells me to follow him to the office. I inform him that i am not late and that it is just the 2 minute bell, and i want to get into class. We begin to argue and he turns right into my face and screams at the top of his lungs right into my ear "come with me!!" Now as a sidenote, this is the campus supervisors first couple of weeks at this school so i am guessing he was not properly trained, i also have about 5 witnesses that saw this happen. I follow him into the office and i sit down, as i am sitting down the tardy bell finally rings and i tell him that now because of him i missed out on class. As he is sitting in the office with me he very threatingly states that we are going to have alot of fun this year at school. He is suggesting that he is going to basically just be looking to get me in trouble. My ear is also ringing, buzzing, as a result of him screaming in my ear. I am very angry over what has happend. I do not like trouble and i havent been in trouble in school for a very long time. As i go into the assistant principles office i am upset about my ear and that i got into trouble for something i didnt do. I also tell the AP about how my ear hurts and she says that it doesnt matter and he can do what he wants. After i talk to her, i end up getting permanently removed from one of my classes and suspended for the rest of the day! While i was leaving they asked me to sign a form after seeing that i was very angry and i did threaten to file a lawsuit. I refused to sign the paper and i was picked up my dad soon after.

Do i have a case, to me it looks like they did many things wrong...

Last edited:

rjman

no because the big man hurt my ear, he didnt have the authority to injure me like that, and its not crap either. People are getting sued for the stupidest stuff and what i have is legit. the guys an ahole and all the other campus supervisors are either leaving or complaining because of him

BelizeBreeze

rjman said:
no because the big man hurt my ear, he didnt have the authority to injure me like that, and its not crap either. People are getting sued for the stupidest stuff and what i have is legit. the guys an ahole and all the other campus supervisors are either leaving or complaining because of him
Then ask your pappy for about $10,000 and you go see a big bad attorney, give him/her that money and when you're a senior in college you MAY get a hearing in front of a judge. In the meantime your ear will stop hurting, the big bad man will have moved on and the judge, when he/she stops laughing, will throw it out.

And you'll have wasted years of your life and a lot of your pappy's money.

rmet4nzkx

rjman said:
If you are so smart, I suggest you take the Official California High School Proficiency Examination (CHSPE) here is the web site. Infomation, test dates, and online registration. http://www.chspe.net/
Then no one can push you around anymore. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">