• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
There are no circumstances whatsoever under which an employer is required by law to fire someone.

You're surely going to make yourself popular with management over this. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea for you to have your own resume dusted off. :rolleyes:

mjalley

You're surely going to make yourself popular with management over this. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea for you to have your own resume dusted off. :rolleyes:
I don't plan on going back to work for awhile. I have a one year old son that I am going to stay at home with. :p But thanks for your advice anyways.

Oh and I was a supervisor there and have already talked to the other management team there. I am very popular with them, they all hate him too.. anyways.. not important.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">