• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do i have a chance against my boss in court?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

boosted6

What is the name of your state? missouri

i have been working for this company 1 and a half years. i was told they had insurance when i started. few weeks go by and i ask about insurance forms. a lady comes in and i fill out the forms. few weeks go by and no word. i ask and the boss says the lady quit and the forms are gone. someone else comes in a few weeks later and i fill it out again. no word. about 4 weeks ago they had someone come in for a 410k plan and after that they said they had the insurance forms. 2 weeks ago i get kidney stones. my hospital bill will be over 20k.
i dont have proof that i filled out the forms and i dont know how to get that. my employee handbook says:

"__" will pay for basic health and life insurance for full time employees. the insurance "__" has chosen carries a 1000 deductible. the first 500 of the deductible is the employees responsibility. once the employee has supplied "__" with paid reciepts totaling 500, "__" will then pay any additional deductible payments up to 500. etc

will this help me at all? is there anything i can do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">