• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a law suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ralph Andersen

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas
If a driver blocks the side walk or crosswalk can I sue them? If yes what would it be fore?

tranquility

In addition to the damages question, you'll have to give some facts to even guess as to a cause of action. From what you've written, no.

sandyclaus

If a driver blocks the side walk or crosswalk can I sue them? If yes what would it be fore?
Way too little info here to give you an informed response.

Why would you be thinking about suing for someone blocking a sidewalk or crosswalk? What damages did you suffer as a result of their doing so?

Could the damage have been avoided by you simply taking an alternate route, avoiding the driver who was blocking the sidewalk/crosswalk altogether? Was it safe for you to do so?

So little information here, but base on your post your asking what will be the problem so can sue them because they are blocking the side walk or the cross walk? The question is why do you want to sue them for blocking the side walk? What is the problem?:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">