• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do i have a law suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tmcphe1992

i am a first time offender on a marijuana manufacturing charge my problem is this the informant used for awarrent to search, was a man i had know idea exsisted any way the arresting officer told me that this informant seen marijuanna plants growing in my kitchen window from an enjoyining rooftop the day after my arrest it was found that my 14 year old daughter has been having sex with this guy i ,right away talk to the police chief that i wanted him arrested for my daughter because i understood this man was 23 the police officer said to me (really hes a megans law iv`e been waiting to pick him up, will your daughter testify ) she did and he was booked on 100,000 dollars Was it legal for these cops to use this man these cops know me and knew i have a teenage daughter and they also knew he was hanging around my daughter was raiding my house thinking i was a huge drug dealer and finding 5 pinky sized plants on the word of a pediphile more important than stopping to tell me my kid was hanging around him .my only crime is i smoke pot no one even knew i did until this incedent .all im asking is do i have any rights

S

smileyhapy

Good God man, what a terrible example to your daughter. Wake up and realize that your example is affecting her upbringing. Where is mom? Send her to live with mom or there is a big chance you will loose custody over all of this if indeed you have custody. You neighbor wanted you out of the way and looks like he has caused some serious trouble for you in all areas. I would plead that you will never do anything like that again and move away and get the daughter away from that envionment.

B

busseboy

You people who want to set in your glass houses have entirely to much time on your hands. For those of us who are just asking questions, (that's what this is about) please people we are asking for a little help not to be condemned even further. I asked a question just like this poor man did and all the answers were really rude. We have been through hell already, all we can do is learn from our mistakes. We all make mistakes or our name would be GOD! RIGHT?

------------------

D

DrunkN_MastR

I'm not rude, I'm just direct... :D

Your question is if this man can be a valid imformant, and the answer is yes... it's called a being a snitch - criminals don't have too many rights, but they always have the right to be a snitch - smileyhappy is right about the mom man, don't let anything worse happen to your daughter

------------------
Just your friendly neighborhood DrunkN_MastR tellin ya the way it is, from a scumbag street cop point of view ;)

T

tmcphe1992

first of all (Iam the mom) granted it sounds like a bad enviorment maybe to some, i smoke pot im really not ashamed of it you see ,for the 1st sixteen years i lived with an alcoholic mother that didn`t even care if i breathed air during the days and when i turned 16 she married me off to a man 8 years older than me that turned out to be a abusive closet sec.8 i born a daughter i divorced and raised her my self met a man a hard working contracter we have2 more kids we work everyday come home feed water and run the kids to their activities hug them love them talk and laugh with them .they were safe and content now i know for a fact under the influence of marijuana i would never harm spit,kick ,punch,bite,or degrade any one of my children but can you have many depressed alcoholics say that ,but im sure i can`t be a justified pot smoker be cause alcohol is legal and pot i`snt , im paying and learning from my mistakes ,thats what life is about living learning growing ,if smoking pot is wrong than im wrong ,but i know in my heart and soul god knows i love my family and he knows that i am a caditate for heaven im sure hell look over the resin on my fingers

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">